Olde Towne Market
The Olde Towne Market is an open-air market on the historic brick streets of Olde Towne Clinton. With a country fair flavor, the market provides a venue for regional growers and producers to market Southern goods and products to consumers in a community friendly environment.
- April 12 - Spring Into Green Market and 7th Annual Caterpillar Parade
- May 10 - Make Mine Vintage Market and Brick Street Vintage and Classic Car Cruise-In
- June 14 - Firefly Market
- October 11 - Fall for Clinton Market
- November 8 - 7th Annual Holiday Market
We're now accepting credit and debit cards!
Want to pay for multiple dates? It's simple! Select a date and press the "Add to Cart" button. You will be redirected to the PayPal website. To add another date, click the "Continue Shopping" button on that page, located at the bottom of the page on the left side, which will bring you back to the Main Street Events page. Add as many dates as you'd like to, then select the "Check Out" button on the PayPal website to pay your booth fees with a debit or credit card.
Fresh at Five
Fresh at Five is our weekly summer farmer's market on Clinton's brick streets that features a variety of seasonal produce and farm fresh eggs. Join us every Tuesday at 5:00 June through August.
Dinner and a Movie
An evening on the brick streets with great movies and food makes for a wonderful family outing. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for movie titles and dinner options. The movie is free to the public.
- April 11 & 25, May 9 & 23
- Children's Caterpillar Parade
- Movin' on Main Street 5k walk/run
- Cruzin' the Boulevard - September 20, 2014
- Santa Claus Crawl - December 2014