House Watch is a police service that helps protect unoccupied homes while Clinton residents are away. Police will inspect homes periodically to help ensure their security. To enroll, complete the fields below.
Please note the following requirements and limitations of the House Watch Program:
- There is a 2 week maximum for all House Watches. House Watches are for short-term periods of vacancy such as vacations. If a property will be vacant or unoccupied for a period of time exceeding 2 weeks, please enter that information on the Vacant Property Notification Form.
- Requests may only be made by the homeowner or current resident.
- If your plans change and you will be returning sooner or later than the dates originally stated, please call the Clinton Police Department as soon as possible.
- There is no need to notify the Police Department if you are returning when scheduled.
- Due to the growing number of House watch requests, please give at least one business day advance notice prior to your departure.
Register any property that will be left unattended for more than two weeks. CPD will utilize information in this form submission to conduct extra patrols. This form is not the house watch registration.