A city government that is business friendly and a location that is central to all South Central markets makes Clinton an excellent choice for a business move.
With a top notch public education system and access to a large, metropolitan workforce that takes pride in quality, Clinton is the place to prosper.
When it comes to siting your business, options are plentiful. Nevertheless, international companies such as Continental Tire and businesses with hometown roots such as McNeely Plastics have chosen our city as a place to call home. Whether you are searching for a location for your newest branch or seeking to start your very own business, Clinton has the capacity for your growth.
- Connecting start up businesses with area resources
- Assisting local businesses with expansion needs
- Assisting businesses with locating available buildings and land
- Providing demographic and statistical data to enhance companies’ decision-making
- Advising local governments on major economic development projects
There are many reasons to locate or expand a business in Clinton, Mississippi.
Top 10 Competitive Advantages
1. Access to an engineering workforce that includes more than 3,800 engineers, and 10 colleges and universities in a 50 miles radius
2. Workers daytime population of 400,000 in a 90-minute radius
3. One of the top school districts in Mississippi
4. Optical fiber installed along Interstate 20 that provides available sites with fiber-optic technology to reach the fastest internet speeds available today
5. Low electricity rates below national average
6. Strategic location by Interstate 20 with access to one international airport and four regional airports
7. Three 100 acres sites available with access to power and water capacity for cloud infrastructure
8. Located within 500 miles of approximately 40% of the U.S. population including Dallas, Atlanta, Memphis, and New Orleans
9. Total population of 938,000 in a 90-minute radius
10. Available sites in the industrial park are part of the new Opportunity Zones tax program