Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources for Businesses
As we continue to deal with the COVID-19, it is important that our businesses in Clinton are aware of the economic resources available for them to face our current situation. That being said, the Department of Economic Development for the City of Clinton wanted to share with you the information that was put out by the state regarding the “SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program” to support our local businesses. Please share this information with anyone that you think could benefit from it.
- Mississippi is working closely with the U.S. Small Business Administration to activate the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program so we can protect our small businesses and their communities. The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.
- In another effort to help Mississippi small businesses, the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) is urging small business owners to fill out and submit a coronavirus impact report. “We are collecting this information so that Mississippi may request an Economic Injury Declaration from the Small Business Administration to aid in the economic loss suffered as a result of the COVID-19 event,” MEMA said in a statement.
- Once the paperwork is completed, you can send it directly to the MEMA State Coordinating Officer at email@example.com. Questions can be sent to that email as well.
There are many reasons to locate or expand a business in Clinton, Mississippi.
- Highly-skilled Workforce
- Abundant Housing Options for all Employees
- Customer Friendly Permit Processing
- Robust Industrial Park with direct rail and interstate access
- Business-friendly City Government
A city government that is business friendly and a location that is central to all South Central markets makes Clinton an excellent choice for a business move.
With a top notch public education system and access to a large, metropolitan workforce that takes pride in quality, Clinton is the place to prosper.
When it comes to siting your business, options are plentiful. Nevertheless, international companies such as Continental Tire and businesses with hometown roots such as McNeely Plastics have chosen our city as a place to call home.
Whether you are searching for a location for your newest branch or seeking to start your very own business, Clinton has the capacity for your growth.
Daniel Lang, Director of Economic Development is available to assist your business and development needs. Please contact Gabriel Prado at 601-924-5474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connecting start up businesses with area resources
- Assisting local businesses with expansion needs
- Assisting businesses with locating available buildings and land
- Providing demographic and statistical data to enhance companies’ decision-making
- Advising local governments on major economic development projects