Find My Ward and Polling Location More Info
Municipal Election Information More Info
  • Community Development
  • 961 Highway 80 East
  • 601-924-2256
Community Development

Report a Nuisance Property

Nuisance Property Complaint Form

Unkempt property in the city of Clinton contributes to blight and crime while also driving down the property values of our neighborhoods and businesses. Help the city of Clinton protect property values and your quality of life by reporting nuisance properties.

Report nuisance, unkempt and neglected properties in the city of Clinton using the form below. Once a complaint is received it will be assigned to our code enforcement officers for action.