All for profit entities operating in the City of Clinton are required to obtain a business license. Information must be provided on the number of employees and/or assessed value of inventory (depending on the type of business) in order to obtain a license.
Questions regarding business license may be directed to the Community Development at 601-924-2256. The office hours are 7:30 am tuntil 4:30 pm excluding holidays. Community Development is located in the Municipal Annex at 961 Highway 80 East (across from Wal-Mart).
Other Licenses and Permits
An application for a license to sell beer within the City of Clinton is required prior to the beginning of sale. Upon approval of the application a $15.00 license fee is required.
Specific businesses such as contractors or dealers of firearms may require additional information prior to receiving a business licenses.
- Business License Application
- Beer License Application
- Home Occupation License Application
- Request for Conditional Use Application
- Contractor Bond
- Contractor Registration Form
- Request for Dimensional Variance
- Re-zoning Application
- Sign Permit Application
- Application for Certificate of Appropriateness
- Pod/Container Use requires a permit -please contact Community Development (601) 924-2256
- Run-Off Control Plan ( For new construction)
- Homeowner as contractor
- Homeowner - Compliance