- Enjoy a stroll back in time along Olde Towne Clinton’s Historic Brick Streets.
- Commune with outdoors at the Clinton Nature Center.
- Enjoy the beautiful campus of Mississippi College, the first Institution of Higher Education in the country to award a college degree to women.
- Visit the Clinton Visitor Center and sit on the front porch of the classic dog trot.
- See the Natchez Trace Diorama at the Clinton Visitor Center.
- Relax and enjoy the music featured every weekend at the Clinton Visitor Center.
- Enjoy the music at the monthly Mile Post 89 in the Clinton Visitor Center.
- Visit Towne Spring Park - where it all began.
- Get in touch with your artistic side and visit the Gore Gallery and Wyatt Waters Gallery.
- View the life size, hand painted murals in Olde Towne and the East Clinton Historic District.
- Take in the “Bikes of Olde Towne” public art project.
- Shop and dine the locally owned boutiques and restaurants of Olde Towne.
- Plan an event or visit the Olde Towne Train Depot.
- Follow the 21 local and National Historical Markers throughout town.
- Visit with “Calliope”, the inspiration for the Annual Caterpillar Parade, at Lion’s Club.
- Step back in history and visit the Odd Fellows and Cedar Grove Cemeteries.
- Stretch your legs and walk with Clinton’s finest at the Quisenberry Library Famous Citizen Trail.
- Enjoy a relaxing game of Disk Golf at one of Clinton’s two courses.
- Enjoy “This Week in Clinton” seasonal and weekly events from the “Santa Claus Crawl”, to “Just for the Girls”.
- Visit our top ranked Clinton Public Schools and count the number of State, National, and World Championships won by the Arrows along Arrow Drive.
Shop in Clinton, Eat in Clinton, Spend the night in Clinton – You Belong Here.